Enjoy the convenience of detecting ground faults using Four Bros GTR15-WHT Safelock white 15-amp Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI). Operating at 15 amps with a white finish, this tamper resistant receptacle reduces the risk of electrocution by making it more difficult to insert objects. It can be used to replace underground outlets as well as traditional indoor places. GFCI protection is now required by the National Electric Code (NEC) at homes especially in laundry rooms, kitchens and bathroom.
- Ground Fault Circuit Interruptors (GFCI) prevents electrical shocks
- In-room test and reset buttons eliminates the need to go to your service panel
- Lockout protection which prevents device from being reset
- Meets National Electrical Code requirements for safer environments
- Comes with screws and self-grounding clips
- Tamper Resistant to prevent electrical shock by insertion of sharp objects inside the outlets. Also prevents vandalism.
Please note: Use with copper or copper-clad wiring, no aluminum wiring. Professional installation is recommended if you are unfamiliar with your home's wiring.
|Brand:||Four Bros Lighting|
|MPN (Part No.):||GTR15-WHT|
|Safety Rating:||UL Indoor|