Enjoy the convenience of detecting ground faults using Four Bros G20-IV Safelock ivory 20-amp Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI). It can be used to replace underground outlets as well as traditional indoor places. GFCI protection is now required by the National Electric Code (NEC) at homes especially in laundry rooms, kitchens and bathroom.
- Ground Fault Circuit Interruptors (GFCI) prevents electrical shocks
- In-room test and reset buttons eliminates the need to go to your service panel
- Lockout protection which prevents device from being reset
- Meets National Electrical Code requirements for safer environments
- Comes with screws and self-grounding clips
Please note: Use with copper or copper-clad wiring, no aluminum wiring. Professional installation is recommended if you are unfamiliar with your home's wiring.
|Brand:||Four Bros Lighting|
|MPN (Part No.):||G20-IV|
|Safety Rating:||UL Indoor|