Dump the transformer with Nora Lighting’s NSEIC-407AT/20 Line Voltage MR16 GU10 (LED Compatible) housing. This new work light provides the crisp reflectance of MR16 light sources while operating on 120V. New GU10 lamps are shielded and feature a solid, heavy duty turn-and-lock contacts. Nora’s GU10 fixture is quick to install, operates on standard incandescent dimming controls, and accepts a wide variety of high quality, adjustable finishing trims.
- Bar hangers are adjustable from 13-5/8" to 24-1/2" and can be repositioned 90 degrees.
- Suitable for open ceilings and new construction applications
- Line voltage GU10 socket
- cULus Listed for Damp Location w/ Feed Through
- cULus Wet Listed (Only with designated trims)
- Meets or exceeds ASTM-283 Air-Tight Requirements
- Washington State Approved
|MPN (Part No.):||NSEIC-407AT/20|
|CA Title 24:||No|
|Max. Wattage:||20 Watt|
|Ceiling Cutout:||4.375 Inches|
|Max. Ceiling Thickness:||1.25 Inches|