Premium grade enclosed and gasket fluorescent fixture. For use in both indoor and outdoor applications where dust and moisture resistance and other non-hazardous contaminants. It is often used in refrigerated areas, food processing facilities, kitchens, parking garages, car washes, schools, government facilities, public areas and industrial spaces with low to medium mounting heights.
- IP65 and IP67 rated wet location fixture
- Polycarbonate construction
- Non-corrosive, heat and vandal resistant
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard
- Standard T5, T8, T5HO, T8HO fluorescent lamps are available.
- Lamp Configurations : 1, 2 or 3 lamps or tandem.
- Pressure-lock lamp holders or easy twist lock lamp sockets.
Note: Lamps Not Included
|Utopia DW8-232-UNV Spec Sheet|
|Utopia DW8-232-UNV IP Rating Chart|
|MPN (Part No.):||DW8-232-UNV|
|:||IP65 & IP67|
|Safety Rating:||UL Damp Location|
|Light Source:||Linear Fluorescent|